Monday, September 30, 2013

Cousins Came A For A a Visit

Jack had a great day today, my sister came with two of her kids, and fantastic time was had by all. 

Jack's hair started to fall out this weekend, I'm hoping to have a pic for upload tomorrow. 

Tomorrow him and I are heading back to Omaha for a check up. 
I'm hoping we'll be ready for another round of chemo this weekend. 

Today I'm grateful for:
- my sister and her little ones,
- playing Nerf wars and Minecraft with the boys over the last few days,
- Jack not being bothered by losing his hair. He knows it's a good look. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he is feeling well enough to kill creepers. Good luck tomorrow, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those dastardly creepers... Do you ever play it with your boys? I hope so. It's a pretty unique way to participate in their interests.

      Delete