Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring 2018

Ok, 
Jack continues to do well, and is racking up karate belts. 
He is also playing drums at school band. Technically, percussion, which includes bells, triangle and anything else one can bang on. 
We love seeing him get excited for these things. 

Spring should be coming any day now, and he is getting ready to ride his electric motorcycle or bicycle to school. 

As far as the weight goes, it's moving up. He's around 55-56 lbs now. (I'm mostly putting this up for myself so I can keep track.) And he is eating good. No complaints there. 



Today I'm grateful for:
- Sharing a motorcycle ride (It was a bit cold outside today, and I had a beer in a mug already poured in (but not started!) but who am I to say no?)
- Playing ping-pong at the Y, after karate, and goofing around. (It gets late, but he always really wants to play, and who am I to say no?)
- Playing Mario Odyssey video game together. Reminds me of all of our Minecraft quality time. And he reads plenty, and stays up late reading, so who am I to say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment